The Log Cabin
Our Log Cabin (1 available for hire) holds up to 6 people or 2 adults and 4 young children.
- Bedroom 1 – one double bed with en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and wash hand basin. You must bring your own sleeping equipment
- Bedroom 2 – one double bed or two single beds. (Double bed can be separated into two single beds) You must bring your own sleeping equipment
- Bedroom 3 – two single beds. You must bring your own sleeping equipment
- One bathroom – Bath/shower, toilet, and wash hand basin
- Kitchen – kettle, dishwasher cooker, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and all dishes, cutlery and utensils
- Living room has a colour TV, Suite of furniture, electric fire and table with six chairs
- Fully furnished and applianced
- Outdoor area for barbeques, games and relaxing
- Laundry facilities on site and ample parking
- The log cabin and its surrounding area is strictly private for the occupants who have hired the log cabin
- Cots are available to hire in the office at €10 for hire plus a refundable deposit of €20
- Centrally heated
- Sleeping Equipment – pillows, sleeping bags/duvets, fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases – whatever you use!
- Towels and tea towels
IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Bookings are made online
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays
- Full contact details are required at time of booking with a 50% deposit. Remaining balance is due on arrival.
- Check-in available from 4pm and checkout is by 11 am on day of departure
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- A credit card is required upon arrival for a €100 security deposit (pre-authorisation).
- Please note a debit card cannot be used.
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children.
- We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew.
- We have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.).
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.