Our Glamping Microlodges (2 available for hire) can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. This unit provides a safe and comfortable alternative to camping and is fully insulated!
Each Microlodge contains one double bed and two small single beds, a picnic table, small fridge, microwave, kettle, lights and heater. If you are renting a glamping lodge, then you must supply your own sleeping equipment such as pillows, sleeping bags, linens, duvets and towels. There are NO bathrooms or kitchens in the glamping lodges. The amenity block is just steps away, which provides toilets, showers, sinks, laundry, camper’s kitchen, etc.
- Sleeping Equipment – pillows, sleeping bags/duvets, fitted sheets, (bring a king size fitted sheet for the double bed) duvet covers, pillow cases – whatever you use!
- Towels and tea towels
- Dishes, utensils, cookware, etc.
IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Bookings for Glamping Lodges are made online
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays. For Bank holiday weekends – Easter weekend, May bank holiday weekend and the Whit weekend there is a minimum stay of three nights to book the lodges.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking along with 100% of the fee.
- Check-in is from 2 p.m. and checkout is by 11 a.m. on day of departure
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site
- A credit card is required upon arrival for a €100 security deposit (pre-authorisation). Please note a debit card cannot be used. If you do not have a credit card then the payment can be made in cash and this cash will be refunded once your lodge has been checked. Please note as staff have to check your lodge on leaving, please allow ample time for this to happen.
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children.
- We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew.
- We have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.).
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.