Glampotel at River Valley
New for 2019, Ireland’s first Glampotel is opening in Spring of this year. Best described as a crossover between a boutique hotel and luxury Glamping, it promises all the luxuries of a hotel in a unique layout and setting. A gorgeous outdoor space includes a decking, barbecue and outdoor seating. Enter inside and downstairs the space is made up with a double bedroom, Shower room & toilet, Dining area and Kitchenette. Upstairs a bespoke mezzanine has three full size single beds.
What to expect:
- 1 Double Bed
- 3 Single Beds
- Shower and Toilet
- Kitchenette that includes a Sink, Fridge, Microwave, Kettle
- Indoor Dining area and Lounge
- Central Heating
- Outdoor Barbeque Chimney suitable for your own Disposable barbecue or Barbeque unit.
- Outdoor Bench
- Pillows, Duvets, Sheets and Pillow cases.
What not to expect:
- Cooking Hob & Oven
- Board Games/ Playing Cards
- Cups, Plates Bowls
- Cooking Bowls
- Towels, Dish Cloths
- Washing up liquid
IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Bookings for Glampotel are made online
- Outside of school holidays, please enquire about activities on site during your stay as they may not be all open
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays. For Bank holiday weekends – Easter weekend, May bank holiday weekend and the Whit weekend there is a minimum stay of three nights to book the lodges.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking along with 100% of the fee.
- Check-in is from 2 p.m. and checkout is by 11 a.m. on day of departure
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site
- A credit card is required upon arrival for a €100 security deposit (pre-authorisation). Please note a debit card cannot be used. If you do not have a credit card then the payment can be made in cash and this cash will be refunded once your lodge has been checked. Please note as staff have to check your lodge on leaving, please allow ample time for this to happen.
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children.
- We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew.
- We have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.).
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Management reserves the right to cancel any booking without explanation up to 24 hours after time of booking and refund any payment made.
- Refunds will be processed immediately but could take three days to be credited back to your bank account.
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.