Glampotel at River Valley
New for 2019, Ireland’s first Glampotel is opening in Spring of this year. Best described as a crossover between a boutique hotel and luxury Glamping, it promises all the luxuries of a hotel in a unique layout and setting. A gorgeous outdoor space includes a decking, barbecue and outdoor seating. Enter inside and downstairs the space is made up with a double bedroom, Shower room & toilet, Dining area and Kitchenette. Upstairs a bespoke mezzanine has three full size single beds.
What to expect:
- 1 Double Bed
- 3 Single Beds
- Shower and Toilet
- Kitchenette that includes a Sink, Fridge, Microwave, Kettle
- Indoor Dining area and Lounge
- Central Heating
- Outdoor Barbeque Chimney suitable for your own Disposable barbecue or Barbeque unit.
- Outdoor Bench
- Pillows, Duvets, Sheets and Pillow cases.
What not to expect:
- Cooking Hob & Oven
- Board Games/ Playing Cards
- Cups, Plates Bowls
- Cooking Bowls
- Towels, Dish Cloths
- Washing up liquid
IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Bookings for Glampotel are made online
- Outside of school holidays, please enquire about activities on site during your stay as they may not be all open
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays. For Bank holiday weekends – Easter weekend, May bank holiday weekend and the Whit weekend there is a minimum stay of three nights to book the lodges.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking along with 100% of the fee.
- Check-in is from 4pm. and check out is by 11a.m. on day of departure. You are welcome to arrive earlier and use the facilities and we will ring you as soon as your accommodation is ready.
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site
- A credit card is required upon arrival for a €100 security deposit (pre-authorisation). Please note a debit card cannot be used. If you do not have a credit card then the payment can be made in cash and this cash will be refunded once your lodge has been checked. Please note as staff have to check your lodge on leaving, please allow ample time for this to happen.
- If you are making a booking on the day that you are arriving to the park, please phone ahead to make sure your accommodation will be ready for you as cleaning staff may have already left for that day and therefore your accommodation wouldn’t be ready for you on arrival even though you would have received a booking confirmation.
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley Holiday Park is a quiet respectable family run park.
- Families, Couples and Groups of Hikers, Walkers, Cyclists and Golfers are all welcome.
- We DO NOT cater for Teen, Hen or Stag groups.
- For the benefit of neighbouring families and groups we have a strict noise curfew from 11pm outside. We Do Not tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including but not limited to foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.)
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Management reserves the right to cancel any booking without explanation up to 24 hours after time of booking and refund any payment made.
- Refunds will be processed immediately but could take three days to be credited back to your bank account.
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.