The Kukoo Hut (1 available for hire) can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. This Kukoo Hut provides a safe and comfortable alternative to camping and is fully insulated!
The Kukoo Hut has one double bed and two single beds on a mezzanine level. (As the Kukoo Hut has a steep ladder we do not recommend the Kukoo hut for children under 5). It is situated on its own at the beginning of Flanagan’s walk beside the Donkeys but not far from the Tree houses and close to the Adults only section.
It also has a picnic table, small fridge, kettle, microwave, lights and heater. If you are renting a Glamping lodge, then you must supply your own sleeping equipment such as pillows, sleeping bags, linens, duvets and towels. There are NO bathrooms or kitchens in the glamping lodges. The amenity block is just steps away, which provides toilets, showers, sinks, laundry, camper’s kitchen, etc.
- Sleeping Equipment – pillows, sleeping bags/duvets, fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases – whatever you use!
- Towels and tea towels
- Dishes, utensils, cookware, etc.
IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Check out time is 10am.
- Bookings for Glamping Lodges are made online
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays. For Bank holiday weekends – Easter weekend, May, June & October bank holiday weekends, there is a minimum stay of three nights to book the lodges.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking along with 100% of the fee.
- Check-in is from 4 p.m. and checkout is by 10a.m. on day of departure
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site
- A credit card, cash or debit card is required for a €100 security deposit on the mobile home on arrival. (Pre authorisation can be done on credit cards only).
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children.
- We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew.
- We have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.).
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Management reserves the right to cancel any booking without explanation up to 24 hours after time of booking and refund any payment made.
- Refunds will be processed immediately but could take three days to be credited back to your bank account.
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.
- For safety reasons Electric Scooters, Hover Boards and other motorised equipment are not allowed on site
- Dogs/Pets are welcome in your own accommodation e.g. Tent, Campervan, Caravan but not in our onsite accommodation e.g. Mobile Homes, Treehouses, Glampotel, Lodges. Restricted Breeds are not permitted on the Park. Full information on our Dogs/Pets Terms & Conditions are available here
- At the moment the local shop is closed due to change of ownership, hopefully it will be open soon.
For even more Glamping choices and options see also Microlodges, Maxilodges and our Treehouses.