IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Check out time is 10am.
- Bookings are made online
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays
- Full contact details are required on booking with full payment for accommodation.
- Check-in available from 4pm and checkout is by 10am on day of departure
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- A credit card is required upon arrival for a €100 security deposit (pre-authorisation).
- Please note a debit card cannot be used.
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children.
- We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew.
- We have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.).
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Management reserves the right to cancel any booking without explanation up to 24 hours after time of booking and refund any payment made.
- Refunds will be processed immediately but could take three days to be credited back to your bank account.
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.
- For safety reasons Electric Scooters, Hover Boards and other motorised equipment are not allowed on site
- At the moment the local shop is closed due to change of ownership, hopefully it will be open by mid July
Find out more about our other accommodation like Camping and Glamping