IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Check out time is 10am.
- Bookings are made online
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays. For Bank holiday weekends – Easter weekend, May, June & October bank holiday weekends, there is a minimum stay of three nights to book the lodges.
- Full contact details are required on booking with full payment for accommodation.
- Check-in available from 4pm and checkout is by 10am on day of departure
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- A credit card, cash or debit card is required for a €100 security deposit on the mobile home on arrival. (Pre authorisation can be done on credit cards only).
- Please note a debit card cannot be used.
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children.
- We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew.
- We have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.).
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Management reserves the right to cancel any booking without explanation up to 24 hours after time of booking and refund any payment made.
- Refunds will be processed immediately but could take three days to be credited back to your bank account.
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.
- For safety reasons Electric Scooters, Hover Boards and other motorised equipment are not allowed on site
- Dogs/Pets are welcome in your own accommodation e.g. Tent, Campervan, Caravan but not in our onsite accommodation e.g. Mobile Homes, Treehouses, Glampotel, Lodges. Restricted Breeds are not permitted on the Park. Full information on our Dogs/Pets Terms & Conditions are available here
- The village shop has now reopened
Find out more about our other accommodation like Camping and Glamping