Glampotel at River Valley
River Valley opened Ireland’s first Glampotel in 2019. Best described as a crossover between a boutique hotel and luxury Glamping, it promises all the luxuries of a hotel in a unique layout and setting. A gorgeous outdoor space includes a decking, barbecue and outdoor seating. Enter inside and downstairs the space is made up with a double bedroom, Shower room & toilet, Dining area and Kitchenette. Upstairs a bespoke mezzanine has three full size single beds.
What to expect:
- 1 Double Bed (you must provide your own bedding)
- 3 Single Beds (you must provide your own bedding)
- Shower and Toilet
- Kitchenette that includes a Sink, Fridge, Microwave, Kettle
- Indoor Dining area and Lounge
- Central Heating
- Outdoor Barbeque Chimney suitable for your own Disposable barbecue or Barbeque unit.
- Outdoor Bench
What not to expect:
- Pillows, Duvets, Sheets and Pillow cases.
- Cooking Hob & Oven
- Board Games/ Playing Cards
- Cups, Plates Bowls
- Cooking Bowls
- Towels, Dish cloths, Duvets, Pillows, Sleeping bags, sheets and pillow cases or whatever you use!
- Washing up liquid
IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Check out time is 10am.
- Bookings for Glampotel are made online
- Outside of school holidays, please enquire about activities on site during your stay as they may not be all open
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays. For Bank holiday weekends – Easter weekend, May bank holiday weekend and the Whit weekend there is a minimum stay of three nights to book the lodges.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking along with 100% of the fee.
- Check-in is from 4pm. and check out is by 10a.m. on day of departure. You are welcome to arrive earlier and use the facilities and we will ring you as soon as your accommodation is ready.
- Please review the accommodation pages so you know what you are booking
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site
- A credit card, cash or debit card is required for a €100 security deposit on the mobile home on arrival. (Pre authorisation can be done on credit cards only).
- If you are making a booking on the day that you are arriving to the park, please phone ahead to make sure your accommodation will be ready for you as cleaning staff may have already left for that day and therefore your accommodation wouldn’t be ready for you on arrival even though you would have received a booking confirmation.
Read our Terms & Conditions before you check availability
- River Valley Holiday Park is a quiet respectable family run park.
- Families, Couples and Groups of Hikers, Walkers, Cyclists and Golfers are all welcome.
- We DO NOT cater for Teen, Hen or Stag groups.
- For Safety Reasons No Gas or Electric Cooking Hobs are allowed to be used inside the Glampotel Units.
- For the benefit of neighbouring families and groups we have a strict noise curfew from 11pm outside. We Do Not tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including but not limited to foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.)
- If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Management reserves the right to cancel any booking without explanation up to 24 hours after time of booking and refund any payment made.
- Refunds will be processed immediately but could take three days to be credited back to your bank account.
- WIFI is available in the reception building only and is free of charge.
- For safety reasons Electric Scooters, Hover Boards and other motorised equipment are not allowed on site
- Dogs/Pets are welcome in your own accommodation e.g. Tent, Campervan, Caravan but not in our onsite accommodation e.g. Mobile Homes, Treehouses, Glampotel, Lodges. Restricted Breeds are not permitted on the Park. Full information on our Dogs/Pets Terms & Conditions are available here
- At the moment the local shop is closed due to change of ownership, hopefully it will be open by mid July
For even more Glamping choices and options see also Treehouses, Microlodges, and The Kukoo Hut.