Our Park has touring pitches to let for Touring Caravans, Motor homes and Tents along with mobile homes and glamping units for rent. We have endeavored to improve the accessibility of the site and facilities to meet the full range of our visitor’s needs so that everyone can truly enjoy their stay with us at River Valley holiday Park.
- We have an extensive website with pictures of the Park and its facilities.
- Booking and enquiries can be made by email, telephone or by letter
- Our staff are always happy to discuss our facilities and your concerns even before a booking is made, please do not hesitate to ask.
- If it would be helpful for you, we will try and reserve a pitch as near as possible to the toilet block if you let us have full details of your request when you make your reservation
- The reception/shop door has ample access for wheelchairs to access.
- The opening hours are 9am to 9pm
- An intercom to access the staff during quite periods and out of hours is at an accessible level at the main door
- Tourist information is available from reception, including emergency service contact numbers.
- Once registered at reception, guests can access the Park via an electronic barrier operated by a code
River Valley Holiday Park is split into a family area and an adult only area.
All roads have a tarmac surface and sites for caravans, tents and motor-homes are level and pitch services are fully accessible. The amenity block as access by ramps on two sides and has a wheelchair accessible WC, sink and shower room (key required from reception – €5 deposit)
Camper’s Kitchen, Wash-up Room and Laundry Room are not wheelchair friendly but we can offer a service wash for clothes from reception for all wheelchair bound guests.
The mobile home and glamping units are not wheelchair accessible.
All roads have a tarmac surface and sites for caravans, tents and motor-homes are level and pitch services are fully accessible. The amenity block as access by ramps on two sides and has a wheelchair accessible WC, sink and shower room.
The Camper’s Kitchen/Wash up Room has a wheelchair accessible sink and cooking hob and we can offer a service wash for clothes from reception for all wheelchair bound guests.
On-Site Children’s facilities
There is an enclosed children’s playground for kids aged 4 to 14 with bark mulch under the equipment.
- Tiny Tots playground on rubber mats.
- Wheelchair accessible pets corner.
- Wheelchair accessible radio controlled boats and cars.
- Indoor Kids Clubs every evening in fully accessible room – kiddies disco, family bingo, , movies and arts and crafts. (See website for full details).
- Over 3 km of child friendly and wheelchair accessible hard surfaced roads and footpaths.
Indoor football hall, Pool and Table Tennis Room and Crazy Golf are not wheelchair accessible.
Mickey Finn’s Pub and Restaurant
- Wheelchair accessibility to all rooms and beer courtyard from the main street
- Wheelchair accessible WC and sink
- Large print menu available
- Table service
Shop and Take-away in Redcross village
- Both the take-away and local shop are fully accessible from the main street.
- We are looking into ways of increasing the range of family facilities throughout the park including wheelchair accessible Glamping units.
- Guest feedback and suggestions are always warmly received.
We can’t promise that our Caravan & Camping Park will suit everybody or that the park is anywhere near perfect for those with accessibility requirements, but we are open to discuss your individual needs. Please Contact Us and we will be pleased to talk to you personally on the phone or you can email us with your queries.
If you feel you need help at any time during your visit, please mention this to any of our staff who will be delighted to offer assistance
We have tried to be as accurate and as thorough as possible when describing our site and facilities in this access statement; however if it does not answer your particular question or if you require any further information regarding our site and facilities please do not hesitate to contact us. For specific requirements on accessibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404 41647